Waist training is a great way to lose a couple of inches around the midsection. It not only helps shape and reduce your waist size, it also motivates you to achieve that sexy silhouette you get when wearing a waist trainer.
The first thing I thought to myself was, I can't wait to look like this without the waist trainer on. But, it's not something that happens overnight. It requires lots of dedication. Below are some tips on what you need to do to lose a couple of inches off your waist with a waist trainer
- You have to wear it daily! This is not a miracle garment that is going to shrink your waist after wearing it a few times. That is why you have to be consistent. Wear it daily and for at least 5-8 hours. For the first few days of waist training you will need to gradually start wearing your waist trainer. This is called the "seasoning" or "breaking in" stage.
- Quality Waist Trainer! Quality makes a big difference, I can't stress this enough. In order to get great results you need a waist trainer that will suck you in and make your waist sweat. This garment has to be used daily so the material has to be top quality to last you and not break easily.
However, In order to drastically reduce unwanted belly fat, there are a few things you should commit to:
- Waist Train Daily (5-8 Hours a day)
- Consume low fat & healthy meals (5-6 a day)
- Exercise 4-5 days a week (Cardio & Strength Training)
- Wear a slimming wrap and slimming gel under your waist trainer to help burn off even MORE fat while waist training and working out!
This may seen like a lot to do but trust me it is well worth it. It doesn't matter if you are trying to lose 2 inches or 20 inches. You will not only look better but you also will feel so much better.
- Your posture will Improve
- Your waist will be "snatched"
- You will have more energy from eating small and healthy meals. No more big fatty meals that make you feel sleepy and lazy.
- You will have more endurance from working out because you are training your body to get stronger and last longer when tired. That's why I recommend doing cardio and strength training.
Your body will thank you for this. No matter what, we are all aging day by day. Don't waste your body away by not taking advantage of your physical abilities and feeding yourself unhealthy foods. Fuel your body with good food and prepare it to be strong enough to carry you around for the rest of your life!
I can honestly say that ever since I started waist training I've have been more motivated than ever to get my dream body. I started adjusting my lifestyle to healthier choices like for example water over soda or juice for every meal and working out regularly. I love my results!
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
If you are looking for a good waist trainer to help you get on track with your waist goals then let me tell you what I recommend.
My first recommendation to my friends and family is the latex waist trainer. Why? Because it makes your waist sweat more than the sport style waist trainers but the sport waist trainer is a lot more comfortable. So it's up to you if you want comfort and cute colors or a slightly tighter one with faster results.
If you have a short torso then I suggest the sport style which is the only short torso style we carry. This will eliminate the cincher from being uncomfortable under your bust. SHORT TORSO WAIST TRAINER
These waist trainers are top quality and sturdy enough for everyday use. I personally tried and tested many brands and I stick to selling and using a few top Colombian shapewear brands such as, Ann Chery, Verox Slim & Waist Magic.
- February 28, 2017
- So Enticing Team