One of the most important factors to losing belly fat is what you eat! Let's face it, Most of the foods consumed by average people are processed, full of unhealthy ingredients, sugar and lots of other things that make it hard to lose weight even if you are only eating small portions.
Below are tips and meal ideas on what to drink for a slimmer waist and less bloat.
- Detox Water: Try to drink a bottle of water before eating breakfast. Preferably detox water. It is best prepared the night before. There are many types of detox waters but the most common & simple detox water contains lemon, mint leaves and cucumber.
- Hot Water & Lemon: Another good morning drink is hot water with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Water: Cut off all other drinks such as juice, sweetened teas and sodas. Keep caffeine consumption to a minimum.
Skipping meals is not a good way to lose weight. You need to fuel your body properly and have enough vitamins and good fats to get through your day and make it through a good workout.
Are you ready for a list of yummy low fat meal ideas?
- Green Juice: spinach, cucumber, 1 apple, 1 pear, 1/2 lemon, 1/2 inch or smaller piece of ginger.
- Green Smoothie: 1 cup of almond milk, 1 banana, handful of strawberries & handful of spinach.
Pair your green juice or smoothie with a toasted whole wheat bagel or rice cakes for a nutritious and satisfying meal.
- Unsweetened yogurt topped with berries
- Egg, baby kale and mozzarella bake
- 2-3 Scrambled egg whites cooked with olive oil or butter spray on a non stick pan. You can add tomatoes, onions, spinach or mushrooms with a side of cubed sauteed red potatoes.
- Oatmeal cooked with non dairy milk and topped with bananas.
- 1/2 avocado spread on whole wheat toast & sliced tomatoes
- Italian tuna salad with whole wheat crackers (1/4 chopped red onion, 2 Tbsp capers, 2 Tbsp lemon juice, and 1 Tbsp olive oil)
- Whole wheat fajita wrap with grilled chicken breast and low fat cheese
- Grilled chicken with a side of spinach, tomatoes and purple onion salad in vinaigrette dressing.
- Tuna & boiled egg salad topped with avocado on a wheat roll.
- Avocado, lettuce and tomato on a wheat roll.
- Mozzarella cheese sliced, spinach & tomato on a wheat roll
- Taco lettuce wraps stuffed with ground turkey and topped with low fat cheese
- 4 oz. lean beef steak (hanger,skirt,sirloin) with a side of green veggies and lettuce salad
- 4 oz. chicken breast sauteed & sweet potatoes on the side
- 3.5 Salmon sauteed in olive oil with steamed broccoli and a side of couscous
- Kale burger topped with avocado slices and a side of baked sweet potato fries
Snacks: (2 x day in between meals)
- Fruits Almonds
- Wheat crackers & hummus dip
- Low Fat Jello
- Apple slices with peanut butter dip
- Raw Veggies
- Sunflower seeds
- Berries and cottage cheese
I hope you like these meal ideas. Comment below if you would like to see some recipes using these meal ideas.
DISCLAIMER: This information is provided on this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from a physician or other healthcare professional. The Meal Ideas For A Small Waist has not been officially evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration nor has the results been established as medical fact.
Consult a physician regarding the applicability of the Meal Ideas For A Small Waist with respect to your individual health. So Enticing makes no warranties or representations regarding the results to be achieved from the Meal Ideas For A Small Waist, and results are likely to vary from participant to participant.
- February 20, 2017
- So Enticing Team