If you're waist training then you are most likely looking to slim down your waist and waist training can help you do that but it will require dedication.
So remember wear your waist trainer daily for at least 6 - 8 hours when looking to slim down. If you are at your desired waist size you can decrease the amount of time you waist train to as little as 2-4 hours 3x a week.
I have been waist training consistently for over 2 years now and I have some healthy and super easy tips that can help you reach your waist training goals faster.
Tip number 1
DRINK DETOX WATER IN THE MORNING
Drinking detox water will not only get you a flatter belly it will also help you in many other ways.
- Boost your energy
- Removes toxins from your body and liver
- Reduces inflammation
- Helps control cravings
- Clears your skin
- Reduces bloating
Tip number 2
STRETCH IN THE MORNING
Stretching first thing in the morning will not only help you get your muscles ready to wear your waist trainer, it also help increase your concentration.
- Improves blood circulation
- Improves posture
- Increases flexibility
- Prevents injuries
- Keep the body young
Tip number 3
OATMEAL FOR BREAKFAST
Eating oatmeal for breakfast is the best way to start your day!
- Keeps you feeling fuller longer
- Reduces cravings
- Reduces the risk of cholesterol, high blood pressure and many other diseases
- Excellent source of fiber
- Reduces belly fat (Studies Proved)
Tip number 4
DRINK WATER WITH ALL MEALS
Drinking water with your meal will help you in so many ways
- helps your body digest food better
- helps you absorb nutrients more efficiently
- fills you up faster
- increases energy
- prevents constipation and bloating
Tip number 5
DRINK GREEN TEA BEFORE BED
Drinking green tea before bed will help you reach your waist training goals faster. Make sure your tea is decaffeinated if consumed before bed to avoid sleeplessness.
- Proven to decrease belly fat
- reduces risk of cancer
- reduces blood sugar level
- kills bacteria and promotes healthy dental health
CHECK OUT MY WAIST TRAINING RESULTS http://bit.ly/2vgVYs2
- July 15, 2017
- So Enticing Team